Monday, May 19, 2008

New Arrival







Introducing our newest arrival... JAXSON... he is the cutest, feistiest little Yorkie I know. But we love him! He was born in March of this year and we got him May 16, just 8 weeks old. He has had us in stitches with his little personality! He loves to play and give kisses. Of course he is in that puppy stage where he loves to bite everything including my toes! He is a snuggler and loves to be close. He's my little helper! Painting was the best, his little nose turned brown. He is doing really well with potty training, although we have had a few accidents, he generally goes outside. He loves to ride in the car as long as he can see out the window. Which usually consists of sitting on my shoulder behind my head. It's cute and it keeps him from getting car sick.

My sleepy boys!

No comments: