Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Side trip to Denver

This is my new little niece, Anna Marie. She was born April3, 2008... A week before the wedding. We just finished with a bath and her hair is very curly when it's wet, after it dries it goes straight. We think she will have Bryan's curly hair!
This happened to be before bath time... My sister-in-law was getting the water ready for bath time. I was holding Anna, starting to get her ready. I had all her clothes off EXCEPT for her diaper. Katy (the BIG sister) decided that her diaper needed to come off. Well, Anna was free and proceeded to piddle all over me! I know she loves me now!!!!
Katy loves her little sister, Anna! and of course penguin!
Anna is all smiles and such a good girl!
Katy talks nonstop and can say anything, she was so fun and is getting so big. She will be 2 in October! This is her playing in her sandbox!

Mom and I went to visit the girls for the weekend, we enjoyed ourselves so much. We walked to the park and played in the sandbox, read stories and had lots of fun! I can't wait to go back for another visit! Thanks for letting us come and play with you!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Anna is so cute!!!!!! I love her chubby cheeks.

Jill White said...

Anna Marie is a "chub-a-lub" just like Leah Claire. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy! I found your blog!! I have one on here somewhere, too! So good to get to keep up with you. Hope you are doing well!!