Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Live a Passionate Life


DISCOVERY! Larry and I had the opportunity of a lifetime this weekend, to be free, lovable, strong, confident, compationate... oh the list goes on! When really we committed to go to GET our wonderful friends OFF OF OUR BACKS!!! hehe (love you Noell). Little did we know we had some much to gain from the weekend! This picture is my NEW EXTENDED FAMILY! and Larry's NEW EXTENDED FAMILY!They are all amazing and have amazing stories. They were strangers when we walked through the doors on Friday and now I am closer to them than most of my family. I can't describe the experience that I went through, you must experience it for yourself! All I know now it that I AM A STRONG AND CONFIDENT WOMAN!!!! and my husband IS A STRONG AND COMPATIONATE MAN!! And YES HE IS!!! This training will change your life! http://www.discovery-training.com/ If we can help you get to this training we will do anything we have to get you there, it's worth it!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amy-

girl, i am so happy to be considered your family. i never thought i would end up loving a group of 'strangers' (before the experience, of course) so much in my entire life. we were all blessed to be put together. God sure knows what he is doing. i hope we all stay a family for all our days to come. love you!

~graceful & loving ash (the goat ;) )

Janie said...

I keep this picture in my work binder, everytime I feel my old self creeping back in I look at it. I am so glad that you were my roomate and you have been the most amazing buddy ever! I love you, can't wait to see you again.