Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tag I'm It!


Here's how you play!
1. Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.
2. Select your 4th picture (no exceptions)!
3. Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger4. Tag 4 people (or as many as you want) to do the same!!
Here is a pic of our cow sledding in the very cold Tulsa weather! I wasn't there, but this is my friend, April in the yellow hat! love her!
Now it's your turn!
1. Joy Abad
2. Karen and Joni
3. Marisa Frank
4. Katie Charles


2 comments:

Joy said...

Did this a little while ago. Just checked to make sure it was still my fourth, fourth, and it is. Enjoy :)
http://plantingbamboo.blogspot.com/2008/11/ive-been-tagged.html

ps. how'd the decorations turn out? let's get together once you're back in town :)

peacelove213 said...

Hi Amy! How are you? Just thought about you and thought I would check in and see how you two are doing in the cold weather. My latest blog is at peacelove213.blogspot.com about my trip to Africa. I am now going to be heading up to San Francisco to see about life in Northern Cal. I am really excited. We will see what happens! Hope life is great for you. Peace, Heather