Saturday, November 21, 2009

Jaxson's obssession


Larry bought the dogs these squeaky, bouncy balls while I was gone to Phoenix and Jaxson is now obsessed with them. They are cute, one is a frog and the other an elephant. Thanks to our friend, Cary who taught Jaxson how to play fetch...Thanks Cary! This picture is the only time we were not playing! and as you can see he is "guarding" his new toys! He loves to squeak them when he returns to you, it's squeak, squeak, bark, bark (translation: Mommy, throw my ball, please!) at least he is polite about it, right! My only issue with this game is when he plays alone and it goes under the couch! He can't reach it and is insistent upon Mommy getting his ball back, he will bark until I do! I have tried to stuff blankets under the couch, but he seems to find it funny to dig at the blanket until the ball goes back under the couch! Stop the madness! But I love his little personality and at least he is active!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: