Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Wedding






Well, we did it! It was an amazing day, yet I am glad that it is over! Everything went over without a hitch (or at least to my knowledge)! It was perfect, a little on the hot side, but perfect! I just had to keep moving and my built in air conditioner (swooping of my dress) kept me cool! The ceremony was the funniest I think I have ever heard, which is good, that's how we wanted it! Andy did an awesome job, thank you! My dad and I danced down the aisle and it was fun. We laughed so hard (it kept us from crying). Larry looked great in his tux... who knew he could clean up so nice! After all the laughing during the ceremony, we were announced and husband and wife... what an amazing feeling!















Then on to the Reception...
This is when it got really hot, but people just migrated to the shade and drank lots of water. We danced and said our hellos to people. It's amazing how many people you never get to and wonder, "were they even there?" There is so much going on, you can't possibly see everything. So, sorry to those I never spoke to... I'm glad you were there with us, I hope you enjoyed yourselves! The breeze was just enough to keep things cool and blowing over the centerpieces (which were full of jelly beans, so I'm sure people weren't complaining!) We decided to head out early because it was so hot, but that was OK... we were ready!
We headed back to my Mom's house to change and then through the Chik-fil-a drive thru we went. Meal of champions, that's what I say. We spent the night at the Pointe, Squaw Peak. It was really nice. We sat in the hot tub for a while and then Larry had a midnight craving and had to run to Wendy's. I guess the eventful day brought him hunger pains! :)
The next day, we went back to my Mom's house and opened presents. We were truly blessed in so many ways. Thank you everyone for the many things we received. It was all wonderful. We spent the rest of the day running around saying hi to out of town family and friends. Finally ending the day packing for our Honeymoon to Cozumel!

No comments: