Thursday, January 29, 2009

Little Rascals


Just some funny things these little ones like to do... Since the ground is now covered in snow and ice, Piper has decided she loves ice. She will find a piece she can carry in and chew on it until it melts (leaving little puddles of water on the floor). It's so funny to watch her carry it around, then she realizes it's really cold. They still love to be outside. They run and run until their feet get too cold and then we go inside and crash! Playing is hard work! Mattie on the other hand is a little pill, she has been dragging things outside! We think she is nesting, but it still doesn't make me happy! My favorite thing is that she takes my yarn outside and tries to make it into a nest. This really makes me crazy as it is strung through both doggie doors into the backyard. I know I should laugh but it makes me crazy! Jaxson loves riding in the car in fact he loves to drive the car. He will put his paws up on the steering wheel and look out the front window (it only hinders my view a little bit :)) He only does this when the side window isn't rolled down so he can take in all the new smells! I have to roll it up cuz it's too freakin' cold!!! Piper loves to ride in the car as well, but lately if we ride too long, she gets car sick and has puked all over me and her auntie Lisa! Isn't life grand, they really are preparing me for children! We have play dates with other friends who have dogs. That is always a bonus because it wears them out and they sleep really well at night! But Jaxson still likes his adventures and no matter where we are he seems to go on them...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: